Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Hidden Blade

I thought these movies were going to be related in some way; but after watching the end of "The Twilight Samurai", I realized I was wrong.  Each movie is pretty much its own movie.  The only thing in common is that they're all about samurais.  I just watched a few minutes of "The Hidden Blade" and it seems to be along the same lines as "The Twilight Samurai".  It's "light"...by light I mean it's not heavy full of battling samurais and it's not full of just drama.  There are a few moments that are..."chuckleable".

"The Twilight Samurai" was a great movie and I'd certainly watch it again.  So far "The Hidden Blade" is good (keep in mind I only saw a few minutes of it).  There's still a chance too, that the last movie might be related to this movie.  I don't think it is but you never know.


No comments: