Saturday, December 24, 2022

[2022] The Last 10 Years

  I saw an ad on Facebook for a site called Mubi.  They used this movie to draw you in.  I could have sworn this was a site I had checked out before for a different movie but never got to watch because it wasn't available in my region.  When I clicked on the movie and got taken to the site, it ended up that it wasn't that same site after all.  Mubi is a different site and for signing up, I could get a week free so I can watch this movie but then it's $10.00/month to access the site.  I can't afford that.  I'm already spending way too much money for subscriptions to other movie/TV sites and I just can't do another one.

Luckily, I have a site where I can get lots of Asian movies/TV shows.  I went there and got this one after I read part of the synopsis.

I've watched a ton of Japanese movies and TV shows since the very early 90s and for the past 10 or so years, I've watched a lot of Korean movies and shows and a few Chinese.  I can tell you without a doubt, Japanese folks are really really good at making shows and movies that will rip your hearts out and leave you in uncontrollable tears.

I'm only about 15 minutes into this movie and nothing really major has happened except you find out why this movie is titled as such, and I am already feeling the knot in my throat and my eyes are getting teary.




No comments: